Advert of the Week 4: T-Mobile

I didn't think it'd work again when I heard T-Mobile were doing another mass performance. I was wrong. Some fantastic singers feature in this advert and it takes it to another dimension where dancing couldn't. Anyone who doesn't crack a smile at this can't have watched it right. So many great songs in there, I'd forgot about half of them, definitely a tune in there for everyone. It has stuck in my head all week and is such a great example of advertising a product/service via methods which seem to have absolutely no relevance until the final message; Life is for Sharing. It's great how everyone who aren't in on the act get into it and start singing along!

1 comment:

  1. That's a fantastic advert! I absolutly love flashmobs, how better to get the publics attention!

    ReplyDelete