So it's Sunday 5...

Wow, been rather stressed out recently, feel like I have tonnes to do and very little time! Enjoyed a loooong weekend at home in the lovely Sheffield and now have that Sunday night Syndrome. Kinda looking forward to tomorrow, we're getting a new workbook to work through for our online promotions. Apparently it's just lots of sketches for us to trace in Illustrator, something quite up my street hopefully as I did tonnes of that over summer. Hopefully, it will be nice and lovely. Marketing is getting rather stressful, there are pieces missing from some members and it's sending me loopy! O well. In terms of pasta, I've had a kinda ok campaign idea but I'm a little scared of the tutors thinking it's too simple and boring. But simplicity works in the world of advertising doesn't it?!

Anyway, enough of me wittling, I'm keeping tonight rather short and sweet as Take That are performing as a five-piece for the first time in ages. Yeah, I'm a sucker for the X Factor haha! Keep an eye out for my blog entry tomorrow as I'm hoping to upload a few sketches and ideas for you guys to crit before my Tuesday session!

No comments:

Post a Comment