I can't imagine tomorrow is going to be a crit...

...so I'll keep this short and sweet. As you guys know, my latest brief (as predicted) is to now market and create campaigns for my new pasta brand. One week in and I'm currently in the research stage (trying to not go too over the top like I did for the last project - whoops). I have a few ideas but I'm not going to reveal them yet (for one, I want some approval, two, they need development and three, I fancy keeping them to myself for a while hehe). My blog wasn't born when I was going through the early stages of my previous projects so the next couple of Tuesday entries might not be too exciting but I shall try and keep them as entertaining as possible. Anyway, I shall leave you with my newly found fact of the day:

It isn't the best idea to wear your skinniest jeans during a day of torrential rain

They end up being very hard to get off

Or get back on!

And on that note, I shall love you and leave you and go get my spaghetti on toast (tinned variety of course, if I wasn't a hater of dried pasta enough before, I certainly am now!)



No comments:

Post a Comment