Advert of the Week 6: Coca Cola

I'm feeling in a little bit of a Christmassy mood today. The marketing report hand in went doolally but now it's finally in, I'm focusing on the few final hurdles before I can go home and celebrate Christmas! I love how Coca Cola have reverted back to their traditional trucks advert rather than the spin off one they did about a little girl's life and giving Santa a coke each year. Quite a few companies seems to be recycling their adverts recently (Toys 'r' Us, Kelloggs etc) which is great, takes me back to being a kid at Christmas again!



I love how as soon as this advert is on TV it means it's Christmas. And it isn't that overplayed! So amazing how something can become so iconic and loved!

1 comment:

  1. It's officially Christmastime when this ad starts to be shown! Very memorable as we both know lol xx

    ReplyDelete