Ooo, final pasta crit tomorrow...

...and new brief! Ahh nerves are setting in! I really hate having to stand in front of a class and present, purely because no one ever understands my accent and I shake. Alot. Anyway. So far feedback has been pretty good so I'm hoping it stays that way tomorrow. I made all the adjustments that were suggested last week and put the pieces in situe which I'm not really too happy with (I don't think they look realistic but let me know what you think) but here you go anyway:

One of the close up shots. The other one didn't want to upload ha


Full range of pastas available
Pasta in situe. Really don't like this one, it's kind of messy but I'll sort it out
Pasta in situe again, like this one a little more. Least it shows my pasta moving off the shelves and being bought!
So yeah, there's a selection of my final pieces. I have a piece showing the side view, lid etc but it didn't want to upload (shy I reckon haha). Really worried about tomorrow so if you guys have any suggestions or pointers, leave them in the comment box below, you can be anonymous if you want!

Moving on to different news...

My website might be going live tonight! I've practically finished the thing and bought the domain so I just have to buy the server space now and publish. Really exciting! It isn't the most extravagant website out there but simplicity seems to be my thing if you go by the images above! Want a preview?


Very limited and blurry preview I know! But stick around, it might be live later! I'm jogging off nah to sort it out, yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment