Those few days you spend in limbo (Advert of the Week 10: Plusnet)

Argh, there's nothing worse in my opinion than the few days between Christmas and New Years. Blues start kicking in, TV gets full of repeats and there's a few days until something to look forward to! However, in this mini entry/mini advert of the week piece, I shall show you what has really been cheering me up and making me giggle now that Christmas is over and work is slowly starting to creep back into everyone's lives...



It makes me want to get Plusnet and so proud of being from Yorkshire (in particular the sunny Sheffield which the company is based in). The company have been really going for it recently with their advertising, placing catchy slogans in the Yorkshire lingo around Sheffield (not sure whether it's reached anywhere else or if it's localised to Yorkshire) and I love it! There's nothing better than reading something the way you say it! I'll not want to leave home when term time starts again with this ads flying around everywhere ha!

Anyway, enough of me bleeting on about Sheffield, if I'm not reporting back on here in the meantime, I hope everyone has a great New Years and doesn't spend it dancing like a nugget to Heaven 17 like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment