So it's Sunday 9...

Haven't really got anything to be showing you guys now the first semester is over! Have yet to start writing up my online project but I have till after Christmas so I'm taking a well deserved break! I do have something exciting to tell you about...


...I saw Gok Wan yesterday! His fashion Fix programme was filming in Leeds and I went along to it with my sister and wow, he's ever so lovely! Ignoring the huge delays and re shoots, the show itself was fantastic and that's coming from someone who isn't generally 'with it' in terms of the fashion world. They didn't tell us exactly what the four themes were but they seemed to be some sort of neon (you could kinda tell which was designer and which was Gok and I must say, designer won for me here, she wore a gorgeous red pencil dress in comparison to red leather trousers and a green coat), angelic (again, designer was better, the cut of the dress was gorgeous and just floated on the model), winter (designer looked nicer but I personally would have worn the high street one) and geisha (although designer was lovely, Gok put together a huge sparkly number which had me as soon as I saw it!). Despite still feeling ill, I had a great day, something which I didn't expect as a fashion lacking graphic designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment