Friendly Friday

Well guys, it's been almost a week since my little blog here was born and viewing figures are great! As you've seen, I've established the weekly days of Crit Tuesday, Advert of the Week and Designer of the Week so here's another...Friendly Friday. As I'm such as nice lass, each Friday I shall recommend a fellow designer friend for you lot to check out (and trust me, if they're on here, they're good, I tend to be very picky!). I urge you to check out whoever I post and be friendly!

Enough of the chit chat, this week I'm showcasing my good friend Michael Pasquale



[WARNING: this guy is extremely hilarious, you will definitely get some good laughs out of this blog]

His work is fantastic and his comedy really comes across in his illustrations (which have on many occasions got us through boring lectures). For the ladies out there, this Italian Stallion is single as well as being a whizz on a Mac (what more would a girl want!?). Please check him out, I've purposely not posted images so your curiosity takes you to his sites (master plan or what!), he's a great guy, reliable designer and a good friend of mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment